Ok everyone! We’re going to give reopening a GO!
Beginning Monday October 5th certain classes will be available to participate LIVE and IN PERSON with us at Ignite Studio.
As you can expect this is not going to be what we are all used to. To say things have changed is quite the understatement.
Here is what you need to know if you want to attend class in person:
- Classes will be capped at 5 participants.
- You must reserve your space online. NO pop ins. And be sure to sign up for the In Studio Class not the Virtual version. (FYI these classes will ALSO be virtual)
- To kick things off and to welcome you back we are offering In Studio classes for the month of October for an $8 drop in fee. If you currently have a punch card or membership with PunchPass those are ONLY valid for our Virtual classes. If you had punches left on WellnessLiving and we have transferred them to PunchPass those are valid ONLY for Virtual classes. In November the price of a drop in will increase to $9.
- Class fee is non-refundable. If you need to cancel you MUST do so at least 4 hours prior to the start of class without penalty. If you cancel after the 4 hours window expires you will not be refunded the $8/$9. Each space is valuable.
- If you are not feeling well or have knowingly had contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 PLEASE DO NOT come to class. And if YOU test positive for Covid-19 you must contact us.
- Masks are required to be worn up until class starts and put back on immediately at the end of class. If you do not have a mask you can buy one for $1. CASH ONLY.
- Upon your arrival you will have your temperature checked. If it is over 100 degrees you will be sent away, forfeit your space and still be charged the drop in fee.
- You will be required to sign a Covid-19 and Video release after you are cleared for class. The In Studio classes will also be Virtual so there is a chance you will end up on camera and in our Class Content Library in PunchPass.
- You will need to sanitize your hands immediately after signing the waiver.
- We are only offering Zumba/Dance Cardio classes to start. Basically zero equipment classes.
- There will be NO sweat towels available so bring your own.
- The water fountain will be off limits. Be sure to bring a FULL water bottle. We will have water available for purchase. CASH ONLY.
- Inside Groove there will be taped areas for you to occupy with safe social distancing.
- Front doors will open approx 15 minutes prior to the start of class and will lock approx 5 minutes prior to class start. BE ON TIME! If you arrive after the doors lock you will still be charged.
- And on that note Superior Street construction is still ongoing so give yourself extra time to get to the studio. We suggest you take the Skywalk and enter through there since the sidewalk out front may be blocked off for a while. Also 1st Street is now a TWO way street so don’t be surprised.
- Classes are 45 minutes long.
- Due to Covid precautions, fans have been removed. We got a new AC unit and the room is set at a constant 68 degrees. If we need to adjust we will,
You can register for In Studio or Virtual classes by clicking HERE
If you have any questions please message us on Facebook or call 218-464-1016 and leave a voicemail.
Ok! That’s about it!
See you soon!!